Friday, December 13, 2019

Together We Vanquish


Yesterday as I was daydreaming about my current novel, I realized I have no title for the project and I plan to send it to my mentor at the end of next week.  I am determined to finish it in the next eight days, possibly eleven depending on how hectic next week becomes with Christmas prep.

Anyway, I have been plugging along at the writing.  For the week, I have written 7,369 words.  My goal was 10,000.  I still have today and tomorrow, so I do have some hope.  I do worry because I have a doctor's appointment today and tomorrow I need to go to my cleaning job.  Both activities have been know to derail my progress.  Hum, I need to get bullheaded.  Oh, and I also want to add some baking in there at some point.  Gurr.


Here is a quick back cover blurb. 

Being a young Valkyrie of the Northern lands, Bodil's curiosity angers her goddess. Many times she finds herself being punished for traveling the bridge to the human world without permission.

While gathering brave warrior auras, Bodil stumbles across a warrior that peeks her interest.  She fails to accomplish her mission in the proper manner.  Freya punishes her.

In this gripping fantasy adventure, the author weaves a new story about the Norse gods and colorful characters through the eyes of a warrior maiden.





I have an idea.  Here are two title possibilities.

Together We Vanquish

Vanquish



If any opinions are out there, I would love to hear them!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...