Friday, December 20, 2019

Joy On The Morning


Mornings are my favorite time of day.  They are especially blessed when I wake up with energy.  Today, I am having an especially blessed day, and joy fills my heart.  I have a million reasons why.  My husband finally feels the Christmas spirit in the air.  They had a successful catering job yesterday that lifted both his and Madelle's spirits.  I am looking forward to an amazing Christmas season filled with family and friends.  I officially have 1019 words to write to reach my goal for the novel challenge.  The last scene will be longer than that so the novel is almost written.  I will have 16 scenes to edit and my cover to accomplish.  I should be sending the computer file to Dean by  the 23rd and possibly have the Kindle version complete.  So exciting!!!  Yes, there is joy in my soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...