Saturday, December 7, 2019

Health and Writing Update


What a week!!!  I am not always the smartest person in the world.  My week became busy at some point with trying to decorate for Christmas, Advent Tea, D&D, and I am not sure what else.  I forgot to take my Vitamin D and Estroven a few days in a row.  Yep, I became very moody with hot flashes.  Wow, that is a recipe for disaster.  At this point for the week, I have only written 3,811 fiction words.  Ouch!!!  My system is getting readjusted, so I am hoping for 2,000+ words today.  This next week needs to be only about writing and editing.

My health has gone a little wonky.  I am supposed to stay stress free.  I have a situation in my life that is all but stress free.  I got a muscle tension headache on Thursday.  Last night, I had a big autoimmune flare-up.  Also, my hip is hurting again, and I am struggling walking.  I failed my MRI on Wednesday because the hip hurt too bad to stay in one place too long.  I have to go back to the drawing board.  Gurr.

So, what did I do all week in my little hurting funk that started mid week?  I rested.  I watched some television.  I read.  I still went to my prayer group gathering with the ladies.  I love them so much.  I went to the Festival of Trees at the spur of the moment with a different dear friend.  We had a lovely evening critiquing the trees, planning for next year, and catching up after a long time being too busy to see each other.  That must not happen again.  I also was blessed with a visit from another friend over tea yesterday.  I love my Helena family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...