Thursday, November 14, 2019

Artist Date: Crochet Project


My week exploded with appointments left and right.  I meant to put this post up on the blog yesterday, but life got away from me.  At any rate, I wanted to share with all of you the artist date I have been doing continuously over the last couple of months.  I started crocheting after about a five year break.  I am excited to be working with yarn again while I watch television.  I learned how to crochet my senior year in high school.  The first blanket I made is in my closet.  I made if for my first dorm room for my freshman year in college, a million years ago.  I have no clue how many things I have made since that time.

Anyway, here are a couple of the blocks in various stages of completion.  I hope to have the blanket done sometime this winter.  I will post pictures when it is finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...