Friday, January 24, 2020

Writing Update


My latest paperback novel came in the mail this week.  I am amazed at how quickly the months go by with this challenge.  The stack of books in my writing room is getting bigger by the minute it feels.  Once the challenge is over, I will show a picture of all of them.

For the current challenge novel, I have 19,500 words written.  I have been shooting for 30,000 this month to be done early before the surgery at the beginning of March.  I am plugging away.  Sleep is getting a bit difficult, so this is a bit entertaining.

I am excited by the editing I am getting accomplished with my Living the Tenets novel.  I have finished up the first eight chapters.  I still have a long way to go, but I am making steady progress.  My goal is twenty minutes a day so it doesn't all seem too overwhelming.  So far, so go.

Happy Weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...