Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Helena Doors


My theme of doors for this year for my photography endeavor seems to be lacking at this point.  I have went out and looked at pictures of doors on the internet that are amazing.  They are antique or pop with brilliant colors.  The pictures I took last month seem ordinary. 

In all honesty, I felt the same exact way when doing the lanterns last year.  The only time I enjoyed capturing the subject was on my travels in Britain.  Everything there looked old and unique.  In my calendar those were the only lanterns I used.  I am sad that I am struggling in this way.  I really had intended to do better with the content closer to home.

I need to find a way to bring something new to my project.  Until then, here are some of the doors I have to this point.  If any of you have a suggestion, I would love to hear them.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...