Friday, May 5, 2017
To Do List
DEPRESSION to do LIST
1. Read, read, read: Stephen King is a proponent of this. So I have a ton of books I want to read. Here is my list for 2017.
Patrick, Wizard at Large, Robert Heinlein, Flannery O'Connor, Madame Bovary, The Picture of Dorian Gray, and, a writing book or two!!!
2. Go ahead - polish the silverware: Housework and decluttering are on my list. If my muse is crying, I can let her mourn and throw a fit. I will clean and get the house back in order.
3. Garden: Re-do the wood chips. Dad's Garden. The Steam Punk garden. The Water Heater (paint it for yard art) and side garage garden.
4. I might also work on getting my scrapbooking stuff organized to get to work on 2010 and 2016 and England. I started work on the headboard; I need to get the tools to finish stripping the piece. The pantry.
5. Change the scenery and walk: I am going to lump these together. I want to walk Lake Helena and both mountains more often this year. I still need to see some more ghost towns. Madelle said she wants to go to Garnet.
6. Research, Study: This is my own point. Short Stories, a book or two.
7. Listen to music: and sing loud.
8. Play with Leo.
9. Take a fun outing: Places to go this summer: Daly museum, Clark Museum, MT Historical Society, Garnet, Bannack, and the Battle of the Big Hole.
10. Photography: Lanterns and Lamp Posts!!!