Friday, May 5, 2017

To Do List


DEPRESSION to do LIST

1.            Read, read, read:  Stephen King is a proponent of this.  So I have a ton of books I want to read.  Here is my list for 2017. 

Patrick, Wizard at Large, Robert Heinlein, Flannery O'Connor, Madame Bovary, The Picture of Dorian Gray, and, a writing book or two!!!

2.            Go ahead - polish the silverware:  Housework and decluttering are on my list.  If my muse is crying, I can let her mourn and throw a fit.  I will clean and get the house back in order.

3.            Garden:  Re-do the wood chips.  Dad's Garden.  The Steam Punk garden.  The Water Heater (paint it for yard art) and side garage garden. 

4.            I might also work on getting my scrapbooking stuff organized to get to work on 2010 and 2016 and England.  I started work on the headboard; I need to get the tools to finish stripping the piece.  The pantry.

5.            Change the scenery and walk:  I am going to lump these together.  I want to walk Lake Helena and both mountains more often this year.  I still need to see some more ghost towns.  Madelle said she wants to go to Garnet.

6.            Research, Study:  This is my own point.  Short Stories, a book or two.

7.            Listen to music: and sing loud.

8.            Play with Leo.

9.            Take a fun outing:  Places to go this summer: Daly museum, Clark Museum, MT Historical Society, Garnet, Bannack, and the Battle of the Big Hole.

10.          Photography:  Lanterns and Lamp Posts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...