Monday, April 15, 2013

God's Art


                Our journey through life includes vacations.  My husband and I took our children to Cancun, Mexico to celebrate our middle child’s high school graduation.  I wanted to share some of our experiences with my readers.  I delight in finding the beauty of God’s creations when I travel.  Today’s blog is sharing some of the unique plant life I found on the trip.  I hope you enjoy.


                                This reminded me of an onion bulb and had to take a photo.
 
 
      I enjoyed the tangled up branches.  It reminds me of how our journey can become tangled.

 
                                             The trees captured my imagination this time. 



                                                   My favorite tropical flower.


                                                    A unique view of a fun plant.

Blessings to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...