Sunday, December 2, 2018

Day 48: Used


Write about something you purchased used.



My yellow Nissan Frontier.  We purchased it two years old in 2003.  This bad boy is still running after fifteen years and 190,000 miles.  I love this truck. Of course, he is looking pretty worn out.  The AC doesn’t work any more and it would take lifting the engine out to run new lines.  I don’t think that is too cost effective when I can just drive the car in the summer.  Which, come to think about it, I bought the car used as well.  We have had her going on four years.  When Madelle inherits her, I would like to trade in the pickup.  I am not ready for the payments yet.  So, we will keep JR TUK for another year or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...